This course is the first course of a two-part training on Sisyfos-R.
- Introduction to Sisyfos-R for Java-Bali
- Intermediate Sisyfos-R course and linking with Balmorel
This course runs from Monday the 23rd of November to Friday the 4th of December, but the content will be online until at least beginning of February 2021.
In this first course, there are three main Topics:
- TOPIC1: Introduction to the course and the model (released 23rd of November)
- TOPIC 2: Model operations and model results (released 25th of November)
- TOPIC 3: Model inputs and scenarios (released 27th of November)
At the end of the the course, a live session will allow for discussion and asking questions.
When all material is completed (remember to click “Mark completed” on all classes and days), including a final test and a course evaluation, the participant can download the course certificate.
This course is organised by: